2018 marks the Year of the Dog and to kick off the festivities, Deliveroo is putting their own delicious spin on the proceedings and coining 2018, the Year of the (Hot) Dog.
In true foodie fashion, Deliveroo has teamed up with Three Buns Singapore and Meat Smith to create a mouth-watering range of Hot Dogs with beef franks and chicken sausages wrapped in demi brioche buns, to bring joy and prosperity to your taste buds this festive season. Each Hot Dog on the menu has been created with the five feng shui elements in mind - Wood, Earth, Metal, Water and Fire. Will you be a classic Water Dog or embrace your Earth Dog and choose a veggie version to welcome the New Year in style?
- Wood: Awaken your senses with the Wood Hot Dog by Three Buns Singapore, which features a matcha demi brioche bun, accompanied by salsa verde, wasabi mayo and crisp leeks
- Earth: Embrace the fruits of Mother Nature with a dog by Three Buns Singapore, which is topped with roasted yellow peppers, pickled sweet corn and drizzled with 3 islands mayonnaise
- Metal: Sometimes you just need that satisfying crunch. Three Buns Singapore's Metal Hot Dog is garnished with roasted broccoli, toasted almonds and daikon pickle
- Water: For those who like their hot dogs saucy, opt for Three Buns Singapore's Water Hot Dog, generously dolloped with dashi mayonnaise and barbecue sauce, along with sautéed shiitake mushrooms
- Fire: Set your taste buds ablaze with Three Buns Singapore's Fire Hot Dog, featuring gochujang ketchup, watermelon, red pepper relish, and goat's cheese
- Another option on the menu is Meat Smith's Hot Guts, featuring their special housemade beef and pork sausage, paired with habanero mustard, jalapeno pickle relish and diced onions
Better get your orders in fast! There's a 12 year wait before the dog makes a repeat appearance on the calendar in 2030.
The Year of the (Hot) Dog menu is available exclusively on Deliveroo. Customers can search for the menu by typing in "Year of the (Hot) Dog" starting today until 20 February 2018!