- The crew neck tees feature everyone's favourite bubble tea, available in black and white
Bubble teas have come and gone, but they are (fingers-crossed) finally here to stay! To celebrate making it to the end of circuit breaker and safely enjoying more freedoms in Singapore's phase two, Deliveroo is launching the ultimate boba collectable with exclusive 'Promise You'll Never Leave' tees. In partnership with some of Deliveroo's most popular restaurants islandwide, sweet-toothed Singaporeans can now show off their undying love for the tea-based drink loud and proud!
Available in black and white, the exclusive crew neck tee features a giant bubble tea print with the slogan - 'Promise You'll Never Leave Me Again'. To score one for themselves, customers simply need to order a special bundle or hit a minimum spend of $50 for islandwide delivery between 13-23 July from selected restaurants. During the first week, from 13-16 July, participating restaurants include Guzman y Gomez, Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen, Swensen's and The Daily Cut, while the second week, from 20-23 July includes Peperoni Pizzeria, Muchachos and Blu Kouzina*.
Special bundles include three sets of burritos/burrito bowls and two mince beef tacos from Guzman y Gomez, a bundle for two comprising a large speciality pizza and special antipasto from Peperoni Pizzeria, and Hong Kong-style hot and sour seafood soup, General Tso's chicken and sauteed broccoli with minced and fried garlic from Crystal Jade Hong Kong Kitchen, all at a pocket friendly $40 per bundle. Only the first 40 orders per day at each restaurant will be eligible for a bubble tee, so it's fastest fingers first**!
In addition, a special treat awaits customers who order from restaurants tagged 'only on Deliveroo'. From 1 July to 31 December 2020, hungry foodies who order from a Deliveroo exclusive restaurant such as Blu Kouzina, The Daily Cut, Peperoni Pizzeria and Muchachos, can stand a chance to win 10 times their total order amount in the form of Deliveroo credits. One lucky winner will be selected each month for the next six months, and the winning amount is capped at $1,000.
Will drinking your favourite bubble tea while wearing the bubble tee be the next big thing? Either way, it'll be a bubble tea-'rrific time with Deliveroo!
Note to Editor:
- * Refer to the appendix for the full list of participating restaurants
- **Customers will be able to choose either size S or M, but the colour of tees, black or white, will be given out at random. Limited to the first 40 orders per day at each restaurant, from Monday - Thursday during each of the two weeks throughout the campaign period.
Appendix (List of Participating Restaurants):
Week 1: 13-16 July
- Guzman Y Gomez (Novena Square, The Star Vista, Tanjong Pagar Centre)
- Crystal Jade HK Kitchen (The Clementi Mall, Tampines Mall, Great World City)
- Swensen's (Waterway Point, Parkway Parade)
- The Daily Cut (Islandwide Delivery)
Week 2: 20-23 July
- Peperoni Pizzeria (Frankel Avenue, Upper Thomson Road, Zion Road)
- Muchachos (Islandwide Delivery)
- Blu Kouzina (Tanjong Katong Road, CT Hub 2)