- Trust us when we say these are a 'batch' made in heaven!
Cookie lovers, this one's for you! In celebration of National Cookie Day on 4 December, Singapore's most loved food delivery service, Deliveroo, has partnered with local premium artisanal cookie baker, Guilt, to curate a selection of drool-worthy 'Without you I would crumble' bakes. The limited-edition four-piece cookie gift set makes for a delightful mid-day treat or even a delicious gift for a special someone!
Whether you're working from home or back in the office, sweeten up your weekday with the specially curated cookie set, or for cookie points, surprise a loved one with this box of delectable goodies. Sweet tooths can look forward to sinking their teeth into four decadent Guilt taste bombs -
- Kaya Jenner: A coconut and apricot vanilla cookie stuffed with decadent kaya cheesecake. It's a cookie so thicc, you'll need two hands.
- Partly Sweet, Partly Savoury: A cookie ode to a Singapore taste sensation, generously packed with a salted egg yolk custard filling.
- Thai Thai: Perfect for Thai tea lovers, this thai tea infused brown butter cookie is further enriched with white chocolate and honey almond toffee.
- Walk of Shame: A cult favourite, this cookie is a rendition of the ever-popular s'mores. Think dark chocolate chip and caramel infused vanilla cookie topped with extra dark chocolate chunks and marshmallow, toasted with a crumbly graham crust.
Can't wait to get your hands on these sinful treats? Starting from Wednesday 2 December to Friday 4 December, customers can redeem one limited edition cookie gift set for free by opting in under the Mix and Match menu, exclusively from Deliveroo Editions' Katong outlet. Only 30 cookie gift sets* are available islandwide, so fastest fingers first!
*On a first come first served basis, while stocks last.