- Deliveroo has today announced a new tier of its subscription service, Plus for a family, which gives customers in Singapore access to unlimited free delivery for a monthly price of SG$6.90 on all orders over SG$38
- Plus for a family has been developed as part of Plus, Deliveroo's unique subscription service first launched in Singapore in 2019
- The new programme is designed to offer families and couples unlimited free delivery at a cheaper monthly price than the regular Plus subscription
- Customers signed up to Plus or Plus for a family can both benefit from exclusive restaurant deals as well as free delivery from all restaurants and grocery stores
- The announcement comes as Deliveroo reveals it will be investing further in its subscription service to bring Singaporean customers even more offers from local restaurants
Deliveroo, Singapore's most loved food-delivery service, has today announced the launch of 'Plus for a family', a new tier of its subscription service aimed at supporting families and couples who are ordering as a group. Since the start of COVID-19, Deliveroo has seen a surge in people ordering as a group and as families, and so wants to make delivery more affordable and accessible with this launch. The new subscription is priced at just SG$6.90 per month and gives customers unlimited free delivery on all orders when they spend over SG$38 in each transaction.
Developed as part of Deliveroo's Plus subscription service, Plus for a family is the first membership of its kind to launch in Singapore offering unlimited free delivery, making ordering for one household more affordable than ever before. For the monthly fee of SG$6.90, Plus for a family subscribers not only get unlimited free delivery, but also get access to exclusive offers and deals from restaurants that are part of the programme, currently available to all Plus members.
Deliveroo first launched its monthly subscription service, Plus, in Singapore in 2019. Since then, thousands of subscribers have signed up to the programme, wanting to benefit from free delivery at a fixed fee of SG$16.90 per month with orders over SG$18. Plus subscribers do not pay any delivery fee, as long as the total order value meets the required delivery threshold, no matter how far the delivery is or how often they order.
Deliveroo has also recently unveiled plans to expand on its Plus subscription service by improving the benefits it offers its customers. Throughout 2021, the food delivery company will be rolling out even more exclusive deals from local restaurant favourites, so subscribers get access to further discounts on top of the free delivery they will receive on all orders.
Sarah Tan, General Manager, Deliveroo Singapore said: "At Deliveroo, we're in the business of delivering amazing food to people when and where people want it, whether it's delicious dishes from our thousands of restaurant partners, or household essentials from our grocery partners. In the last year we've seen a shift in customers e ordering more frequently across different meal occasions, whether that's ordering dinner when they work late, breakfast when working from home, or getting groceries delivered on the weekend.
We're really excited to introduce this new tier of Plus in Singapore so families and groups can benefit from free delivery from their favourite restaurants and grocery stores, at unbeatable prices, and get access to even more exclusive deals than ever before."